Tour price: 24 USD
Length: Half day
City: From Hanoi
Tour code: VI-DHAN11
Highlight: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Temple of Literature, One pillar pagoda, Pick up at the hotel in the morning and drive to the historic complex of Ba Dinh. Visit Ba Dinh Square, where the late President Ho Chi Minh read the Declaration of Vietnam on 2 September 1945. Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and continue to the One-Pillar Pagoda, a must-see monument in Ha Noi. The One-Pillar Pagoda is an ancient Buddhist pagoda supported by only one pillar, built in the early 11th century during the reign of King Ly Thai Tong, resembling a lotus blossom. Visit Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam (Temple of Literature), the first Imperial school in Vietnam built in 1070 during the dynasty of King Ly.
Note: Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum closed on Monday & Friday and from September 5th to November 5th for annual maintenance.
- Hotel pick-up
- 10% VAT
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, laundry, beverage, etc.
- Cancellation/ change charge:
- Before 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day: charge 50% of tour cost
- After 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day/no-show: charge 100% of tour cost
- Discounts for children:
- Children 0-5 years old are free