Tour price: 880 USD
Length: 10 Days – 9 Nights
City: from Ha Noi
Tour code: VI-CLHN03
Highlight: 10 days North to south Vietnam package tour include all the hotels, transportation, tour gudie, most meals. Visit Halong bay, Hanoi old quarter, Hoian ancient town, My Son holyland, Cu Chi tunnels, Mekong delta, Sai Gon and more.
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
Pickup upon arrival in Hanoi and transfer to the city centre to check-in. Overnight Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI – HA LONG BAY CRUISE (B,L,D)
Drive through green rice paddy fields to Ha Long Bay. You will board a junk for a cruise among the hundreds of islets of Ha Long Bay. Enjoy a seafood lunch and a swim (if weather permits) before visiting a grotto of gigantic stalactites and stalagmites. Drop anchor in the late evening for an overnight stay among the dramatic limestone peaks rising out of the sea.
Overnight on a junk.
DAY 3: HA LONG BAY – BOAT CRUISE – HANOI (B,L)
Spend the morning cruising through the limestone cliffs and emerald waters of Ha Long Bay before returning to the wharf. Our bus will take you back to Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 4: HANOI FREE DAY and OVERNIGHT TRAIN TO DA NANG (B/-/-)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Today, you are free to visit Hanoi Old Quarter, see the water puppet show until transfer to Hanoi Train Station for solf – Sleeping train to Da Nang. Time you need to spend on the train is around 13 hours. On the train you can view our beautiful country along the coastal line. You also stay overnight on the train and reach Da Nang train station at around 11.30 am next day
DAY 5: DA NANG – HOI AN (no meal)
Train arrive at around 11.30 am. We will pick up and transfer to Hoi An Ancient town. Check in hotel in the ancient town and relaxing.
DAY 6: MY SON HOLY LAND TOUR (B/-)
08:00 Our guide will come to meet you at your hotel and then drive to My Son, a World Heritage, 40 km southwest of Hoi An. Located in a lush valley, My Son was a capital and religious center of Cham people, now remaining with red brick towers and sanctuaries. My Son, considered to be in the same league as some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. These towers and sanctuaries was built from the 7 to 13 centuries. Finish the tour at your hotel.
DAY 7: HOI AN – AIRPORT TRANSFER – FLIGHT TO SAIGON – PICK UP – CHECK IN HOTEL (B)
After breakfast at your hotel and you are free till airport transfer. Today, you will have a flight to Sai Gon and stay overnight at the most touristic area of Sai Gon.
DAY 8: SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA (B/L/-)
8: 00 am, our tour guide welcome you at your hotel, then transfer to the City of My Tho by bus. During 2hours bus drive to My Tho you will have chance to see many activities of local people while travel along the road and enjoy nice scenery of green rice paddy fields. We stop at Ben Luc in Long An province to visit a Cao Dai temple- the unique religion of Vietnam, taking pictures, listen to the guide explain about the temple architecture and Cao Dai religion philosophy.
Continue going to My Tho, where we take a boat trip along Mekong River by motor-boat. During a boat cruise along Mekong River you will have a chance to see fish cages, floating house and the activities on the River.
The boat take you to Xep canal, where is the place you totally escape from the busy town. The boat cruise in the coconut trees canal takes you to a small islet. We disembark and have a walk around the village. Stop at a local family to enjoy tropical fruit, taste honey tea, honey wine and listen to Vietnamese traditional music, performance by the villagers.
Continue walking on the village’s road and have a horse cart trip along village road. Get off for a rowing boat in the small canal to the motor-boat and then head to the restaurant on the other islet. Lunch is set with special Vietnamese food at a local family.
Enjoy lunch under tree shadow you will feel the life is so beautiful.
Back to Sai Gon in the afternoon.
Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 9: SAIGON -FREE AT LEISURE (B)
Today you have a wholde day free for repaxing or shopping. Or discover Sai Gon city yourself.
Overnight in Sai Gon.
DAY 10: DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Free at leisure until transfer to the airport for departure.
- Accommodation as in itinerary hotel in DBL/TWN share with daily breakfast
- Boat trip
- Private airport transfer by airconditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guides (spot guides)
- Meals as mentioned in local restaurants with B: breakfast, L: lunch and D: dinner
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Group Mekong delta tour
- Group Halong bay cruise tour
- Group My Son holy land tour
- Flight ticket: Danang Ho Chi Minh, 20kg cheked bags and 7 kg hand carry
- Train ticket: Hanoi Danang (soft sleeper cabin, 4 berths/ 1 cabin with airconditioner)
- International airfare to Vietnam and from Cambodia
- Travel insurance
- Beverage for all meals
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal expenses as telephone, laundry, etc.
- Others are not indicated in the above inclusion
- VAT tax
- Ha Noi city Hanoi city Palace/ Angel palace hotel *** or similar Chalcedony hotel/ FLower Garden **** or similar
- Ha Long bay Majestic cruise or ***similar Majestic cruise *** or similar
- Hoi An Kim An hotel / Vinh Hung 3 hotel*** or similar River Beach resort/ Hoian Riveside hotel **** or similar
- Sai Gon Le Duy or Signature Saigon hotel*** or similar Golden Central Hotel**** or similar
- Minimum 2 pax per booking
- High season surcharge 50usd/1person (applied from 1 Nov to 30 Apr)
- Children under 2 year old: FOC
- Children from2 to under 6: half price, sharing bed with parent
- Cildrend from 6 to under 11 year old: 75% adult price, share the bed with parent
- Children from 11 year old up: consider as adult
- Departure: Every Monday and Thursday
- If you want a private tour, please contact us for the best quotation